Monday, March 30, 2009

Last Full Week???







Hello All,
It has been awhile since my last post....because there is really nothing that exciting happening here. I went through another class on the MRAP vehicle....it was basically a repeat of the first one I took, but only worse. The one picture of the trailer tipped is one of vehicle trailers that is not quite balance right. One of the guys went to hook it up to a truck and it tipped up as he was adjusting height to match the hitch. We tried putting 4 guys on the hitch to pull it back down and was unsuccessful (approx 800 lbs). We ended up using a forklift on the back side to get it back level. The other pic is me sitting on the hood of an uparmored humvee. They are pretty nice and even have air conditioning. We are gearing up to start getting all our vehicles turned in and our bags packed up. Nothing else too new other than we will not be able to get mail after April 8th. I will try to get another post this weekend. I have some pics to post, but not enough time tonight. I miss everyone and look forward to the day that I am back again.
Later,
Sam

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the pic of you on the humvee...it's so big it makes you look like a little kid! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Careful with that rocket mortar between your legs! Looks funny too, but I'm sure you knew that when you took the pic. Hey - be on the lookout for a package on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope nobody was straddling the tongue to that trailer when it went over center and got launched into orbit!!!!!! (I think your blog is feel good also) Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice...I didn't even notice the rocket mortar. Does give the pic a different spin! :p

    ReplyDelete