Sunday, March 8, 2009

Another Week in Paradise














Hello All,
It has been a week since my last blog.....we have been busy at the motorpool everyday getting equipment ready to ship by boat. The weather here is up and down.....rain, sun, wind, and snow can happen all in one day. One picture is me sitting in my uparmored humvee class....they really are getting pretty cool.....they even now have air conditioning. Another pic has me standing in a pit inspecting the underside of vehicles that are getting ready to be railed to a boat somewhere. One sunny n clear days (not many here) we can see Mt Rainer. I think it is about 50 miles away.....Well I am running short on time. I hope to get another blog in midweek. Miss you all.
Sam

6 comments:

  1. Hey baby, Thanks for putting on a pic with the kids stuffed animals they sent! I will be sure to show them. I think they will love it! TTYL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sam
    It was good to see you and talk with you. I'm am so proud of you but really miss you - we need somone to get this place hopping - just isn't happening without you!
    Love ya
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was so great to see you and hear your voice last night. Can't believe this is happening in my lifetime. To think we actually talked to each other!
    We are scheduled to a big wind and snowstorm tonight. It is beginning up at Fargo and heading our way. (7 inches forecast) And to think it was sunny and melting over the weekend. It is misting now so maybe it will be icey and just pass us by. Anyway everyone is hunkering down for the worst.
    Thinking of ya! LOVE Gram Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sam~ I'm just catching up with your posts. Wishing you the best. I think it was when Pam and I were in 7th/8th grade we actually visited Mt Rainer...sounds like the weather hasn't changed too much. As your grandma shared we are in for lots of snow here...ugh. Take care Kris Telkamp

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I missed out on the skype hookup the other night. Keeps the pics coming, they're fun to look at. Also - there is an article on the Red Bull site about your M249 qualifying with more pictures: http://www.theredbulls.org

    ReplyDelete
  6. Someday soon, motorpool = swimmin'pool.

    ReplyDelete